- We are committed to protect the confidentiality and security of the personal information that you will provide us during the reservation process and in the course of your stay.
- In proceeding with the reservation, you agree to allow the Hotel and its related corporationsto collect and use your personal data for the purpose of administering, managing and maintaining our customer relationship with you.
- The personal data we will be collecting includes the following:
a) your full name and contact information including passport and visa information;
b) guest stay information, including the hotels where you have stayed, date of arrival and departure, goods and services purchased, special requests made and your service preferences,
c) your credit card, mobile payment and other payment details;
d) your loyalty membership information, account details, profile details and any frequent flyer or travel partner program affiliation;
e) any information necessary to fulfill special requests (i.e. leisure, travel and guest preferences);
f) your reviews, feedback and opinions about our hotels, resorts, programs and services;
g) information collected through the use of our closed-circuit television (CCTV) systems and other security systems; and
h) any other personal data you choose to provide to us.
- We may use your personal data for the following reasons:
a) to process, confirm, provide and charge for hotel arrangements and restaurant reservations and our goods and services, and administer mobile (where applicable) and in person check in and check out.
b) to fulfill contractual obligations to you or anyone involved in the process of making your travel arrangements and vendors (e.g. credit card companies, airline operators and loyalty program providers).
c) to provide you with access to the content on our website, and respond to inquiries and requests for information and services.
d) to understand how our products and services impact you, provide you with a better, more personalized level of service, and further develop our products and services.
e) to provide privileges, benefits and services to you, process applications for and administer loyalty programs, verify and validate your ability to access and use certain products, services and information
f) to monitor your use of our website and your bookings, and conduct analysis of the use of our website in order to operate, evaluate and improve our website and our services and understand your preferences.
g) to conduct market analysis, market research, customer satisfaction and quality assurance surveys to improve our hotels, resorts and services.
h) to provide for the safety and security of guests.
i) to meet legal and regulatory requirements and administer general record keeping.
- In proceeding with the reservation, you acknowledge thatthe Hotel and its related corporationsmay use your name, email address, mobile phone number, and other relevant contact information in order to send you updates via emails, SMS messages, telephone calls, push notifications, postal mail, or social media (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, etc.) that we think may be of interest to you, including promotions about our hotels, products and services, news about our loyalty program and events, or satisfaction surveys. You may unsubscribe to any such communication at any time upon receipt of the said marketing notification.
- We are aware of our responsibilities to protect your personal data, to keep it secure and compliant under the laws of the Republic of the Philippines particularly, The Republic Act No. 10173 also known as the Data Privacy Act of 2012. We apply the requirements of this law (and any other applicable laws) to how we handle all personal data wherever received.
Corporate Data Privacy Officer
Hospitality Innovators, Inc.
G/F The Mondrian Residences
5321 East Asia Drive
Filinvest Corporate City, Alabang, Muntinlupa